Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Ever Read Anything...

...so painful that you just stared at it for a good 10 minutes, well i just did, and i'm still in a fog over it, i cannot believe my eyes. i do not ever want to believe what i have just read. it is just so painful to me. it's got to be one of the worst things i know today, i don't know what to do now, all i wanted was everything to be "ok" or better than that i wanted things to be great again. now, everything that i have once loved cannot be, i have no passion for life anymore. i don't think i can go on..it's just so hard. imagine pretty much your whole life disappearing for good....and that's how i feel. the biggest portion of my life ever is gone...and i probabbly stand no chance at getting it back, this is the hardest thing i have ever done, i was hoping to be strong about it. but i am so very weak and emotionally drained right now, i just want to die, i wanted to deny the fact that i still loved her from everyone, but i can't! i can't! my god am i a poor pathetic bastard to be like this. anyother guy would be happy and glad, but that's not me.and i dont think that'll ever be me again. i'm so sorry for the way i was, if i could invent a time machine to fix the wrongs i would. but i can't you just need to hear me out. and trust and believe me.

2 Comments:

At 3:05 AM, Blogger Lobster Blogster said...

If you would like help with your invention I suggest you make an enquiry at Lobster Blogster.

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger Bergen said...

sweet, i should do that...except is is physically possible to bend time and space together to creat a worm hole for time travel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home