Wednesday, August 10, 2005

where the hell...

is carmen sandiego??
i'd like to know that and what is going on in my life, i'm running at top mental speed lately i need to relax, 4 hours a sleep a night isnt good for someone my age, but i just want things to be right again in my life. how to do this....i have no idea! working on the solution as we speak.i'm glad i have work to keep my sane...even though it's just a big "rumormill" we had a 2 hour long poweroutage there last night, good ole thunderstorms it's about time it rains here...hmm i've been writting lately too, i know im not the most creative fella out there but i have so much on my mind right now i got plenty of motivation to get some of it out..took me forever to find a notebook though.....i dont know why but i had one in the car.
i don't know i just hope my life will take itself in the right direction..or better yet i'll have to steer it there...sounds like a plan to me....so i'll be working on it...till my dream(s) are realized...i just won't give up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home