Thursday, August 11, 2005

Act Fast!

or don't, a strange thing happened to me yesterday, i look at my phone, 5 txt messages from kim, the one caught my eye and truly it still has me worried, she said "i need your help" now i don't know what for or why, but now that she's back w/ natasha she's ignoring me, if it wasnt for that i think i'd have an easier time communicating, but when you have someone filling your head with thoughts that arent true, vindictive and just out right cruel, things kind of get distorted....know what i'm saying? all that i want to do is reconcile in some form or another, forgiveness, new relationship, anything. it's really bad when i ask pete and joe(coworkers) if she ate...i worry too much, i don't know why since it's clear that she doesnt want anything to do w/ me.
yes, i am truly pathetic, but have you been in a relationship with someone for over a year and just forgotten about them in less than a month? to me it's still fresh.i've got no where else to go, i wish i had the magical words to make someone come back to me, if i did i'd use them in a heartbeat...and everything would be fine again. the world could return to it's normal rotation rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home