Friday, January 06, 2006

metaphorically speaking

my life is a big ball of shit..i need to churn it. and turn it into compost..so i can watch is grow.....
oh yeah...
i suck so much, i think i'm going to get a job tomorrow...@ Menards..that'll be fun...i hope i meet some intresting people. right now i'm surrounded by not so intresting ones. sucks.but what can i do?
to reach my full potential i need to be around like minded people. that share same views on religion/politics/et all so we can really sit down and discuss shit.

sidenote: friendship plan w/ kimberly..big hit...we can rediscover ourselves..and maybe get to know eachother better....instead of diving head long into a relationship again..take it slow. got 6-7 months.
also, i want my own dog...
& my snake died...not cool.
ok ok ok....i am so looking forward to having a day off to spend w/ my friends...that'd be the bombdigity....
i love you all...(minus some people)

2 Comments:

At 5:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Metaphorically speaking.....you're full of shit.

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Bergen said...

metaphorically speaking. i really don't care what you say, nothing really effects me anymore...& i'm sure you're just another "baby momma drama"
bitch that thinks she needs to support her "friend". oh well. do whatcha gota do. don't pull yer bullshit on me though. thank you for reading my blog though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home