Tuesday, January 03, 2006

new year cleaning.

deleted alot of my old pointless posts about when kimberly and i broke up. now it's better w/ me and her, minus the last episode w/ her kicking me out..she took me back though...that needs to stop. i am seriously trying for her. she's a hard woman to please. but for the past 2 years i've been there....you can say i am the constant if you'd like, but i'd rather be called the loving boyfriend.
damn it's early..i cannot sleep tonight for some reason...i could go try, i hope zeus'll cuddle up to me again tonight..he's such a crotch dweller though...and a lil furnace....that dog is something else.....i love him. he's such a ham for the camera too!
~~~>

2 Comments:

At 12:13 AM, Blogger girlpawn said...

no. i deleted them..well the bad ones.

 
At 12:14 AM, Blogger Bergen said...

why does it remember her id....oops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home