Thursday, January 12, 2006

seriously...

i hate being strung along and played for a fool. (i.e. "i'm going to sign them away i promise!" & my fiance wants to adopt her!") yeah right. so begins another chapter of this crap. but this time i am 100% serious. shit will go down & only 1 person will be happy w/ the outcome....that'd be me most likely. i gave her more than enough time. it's been 2-3 months now of this off and on bullshit..i am not stupid, I AM DONE PLAYING HERE.
onto further news, Kimberly & i are dating again,( remember baby steps).
and my job is going splendid, tomorrow i start forklift training, finally they said it was only going to be a day that i was going to do what i'm doing now...oh well Nazi boot camps rocks!(menards)
shit son, my life is so swell right now. minus the bitchshit but hey! fuck'er she'll see how truly dead serious i am in 2 weeks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home